FRIDAY, MAY 30, 2014
There are many ways to get your auto insurance rates lower, the thing to do is to call your agent and go over your file, your agent wants to keep you happy to do business with him or her.
1) Have you move? most insurance companies rate by Zip code some are higher than others.
2) Let them know if your marital status has changed, if were single when you started the policy, you need to let them know if you have married, your rates may go down by changing the status.
3) Do you have some "toys" like boats, motorcycles, RV, by insuring them with the same company, you may be able to lower the rates.
4) Did you have any violations drop off your driving record?, companies are good at not charging for violation that drop off, buy they do it at renewal time, some companies may delete the surcharge in the middle of the policy if you ask them to do it.
5) Today's technology gives the company ways to monitor you driving and allow additional discounts if your a "good driver".
There may be other way to lower your Auto Insurance rates, call them and talk about it.
Thanks for reading this.
Posted 12:46 PM